Thursday 22 November 2012

Instadump...Or So The Cool Kids Say

I've just gone and done it.


For the last year or so folks, I have been using Instagram purely as a photo editing tool. (I know, just bear with me, I can be a bit strange at times.) I have had my account set to private and filtered my "instagramed" photos into my camera library...or something like that. 

You know, for someone (coughbarelycough) under the age of 30, I really should be doing a better job of keeping afloat with technology...

The bottom line is, my instagram is now open to the public. Unfortunately, during the process of trying to figure out what the hell I was doing, I lost many of unloaded photos (I was able to recover them in said camera library) which I have "dumped" below.

These were taken this summer and are mostly Turkey, as well as a couple odd ones from Venice...I think.

Enjoy! And don't forget to follow me on instagram under username designgratis.

Oh and Happy Turkey Day for those of you across the pond, I only just realised it was today about an hour ago. I am thankful to my facebook newsfeed for informing me.











 



1 comment:

  1. I am pretty bad at keeping up with new technology. Currently trying to convince myself/my husband that it's time at least for a smart phone! Beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers